Wednesday 20 April 2016

Lifestyle: Claythorpe Watermill



If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that a couple of weeks ago I visited a little place that's quite local to me called Claythorpe Watermill. It's a small place you can visit in Lincolnshire with a lot of different birds and a few animals to see, I particularly liked to see the goats and little 'Hedwig' below. It's a beautiful place to sit and enjoy a picnic in the sun, or the rain if you're as unlucky as we were, and there's a little cafe with some good looking cakes!! So I thought I'd share with you some of the photographs I took, beware, cute animals ahead....











































If you love animals and wildlife as much as I do then I think you'll enjoy this place! Now that the weather is finally getting a little better here in the UK I'm hoping to be able to visit some other places like this soon.



Follow

1 comment:

  1. ... Thank God for this lovelies, they are so cute, these birds are colorful

    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.