Thursday 4 August 2016

London Tourist for a week



If you follow me on Instagram you'll have most probably seen that I've posted quite a few photos of London recently. That's because living up north I don't get to visit London very often, so when I had the chance to spend a week down there this summer I took every opportunity to be as touristy as possible! I know bloggers love London at the best of times so I thought I'd share some of the many photo's I took when I was down there (if I haven't already bored you enough over on Instagram). I spent quite a bit of time in Shoreditch which is where my university exhibition was held, on Brick Lane and I wanted to visit places I'd never been to in London before such as Buckingham Palace and Downing Street.



















I can't wait to visit London again and take even more pretty pictures.



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.