Wednesday 5 November 2014

Mango Wishlist

I've been super busy lately and been meaning to post one of my many drafts for so long! I hate not being able to sit and write and update my blog so this weekend I'll hopefully be able to make time to do just that. As most of you probably know by now, I like to write a different 'wishlist' post each month with a different 'theme' or place so this months is my Mango Wishlist. I haven't shopped at Mango a lot but when I have I've been really pleased with what I've bought and to be honest it isn't a place I often think of shopping but when I had a little rummage through their website the other day I just had to share with you some of my favourite pieces!











I think the scarf has to be my favourite, what's yours?

Abigail x

2 comments:

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.