Tuesday 23 September 2014

Autumn Wishlist

Today being the first day of autumn, what other day would be better to show you my Autumn Wishlist?! (I honestly didn't even plan this to go up today - spooky!) Autumn and winter are my all time favourite times of year, snuggling up on the sofa with a hot chocolate or sitting by the fire, watching the fireworks and watching Christmas films, going Christmas shopping - What's not to love?!






Barry M Gelly Nail Paints (Autumn Colours)


Those autumn shades by Barry M teamed with the boots, 2-in-1 jumper and jeans would be perfect together for this time of year! What are your autumn must-haves?


Abigail x

2 comments:

  1. Nice items. I'm loving Barry M nail polishes. They now have them with matte finish as well and they are so cool. Have u tried it? x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't no but I really want to try a matte one x

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.