Sunday 12 July 2015

Public Desire Wishlist

It's been quite a while now since I've posted a wish list and Public Desire are a brand which I've definitely been lusting after for so long now. Although I'm still yet to make a purchase from the lovely Public Desire, I'm sure this little wishlist is going to persuade me to go ahead and do it at last - especially those boots!






Alana White Block Heeled Sandal

Kylie Platform Sandals


Rosa Block Heel Sandal


Melody Buckle Flat Shoes



The boots and the block heel sandals are my favourite two, what are yours?


Abigail x

4 comments:

  1. They are all totally lush and I want them all!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how I've managed to still not make an order from them yet haha xx

      Delete
  2. These shoes are all so nice! Love the nude shades - especially the heeled boots. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.