Saturday 15 March 2014

My Topshop Wish List

Every month I try to post at least one wish list, usually a monthly mix of some of the things I've had my eyes on recently. I thought I'd mix it up a little bit this month however and base this wish list on one store, Topshop! They have so many nice things in at the moment and although I know I won't be buying most of these if any at all because, well, it's been a long time since I last received my student loan to say the least. My favourite's have to be the shoes and the playsuit, perfect for the sun when it finally decides to stay here for longer than a day in the UK!




Diamond Pelmet Skirt



What are you lusting after this month?


Abigail x

5 comments:

  1. I loveeee the blurred floral print shorts! So many nice things at Topshop at the moment. My list is basically the whole website haha xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I had to make a wishlist just for them haha xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to get the snake skin skate shoes in black! :) Lovely blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute finds!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.