Sunday 27 December 2015

A Christmas Walk - Donna Nook

I've always been a lover of animals and wildlife and for our Christmas walk this year (two days after Christmas) we decided to go to Donna Nook to see the seals. They've been coming to Donna Nook at this time of year every year lately to have their pups, I've never been before and it was great to see them in their natural habitat (the fence is there as a viewing point) and I've learnt that they're really not camera shy.

So I thought I'd share with you some of the many photos I took of the seals today, I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did and I'll be back with another post very soon!




















Have you ever been to Donna Nook, or anywhere similar?


Follow

2 comments:

  1. I laughed at some of these as the seals look like they're really posing for the camera!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seals are so cute! Looks like you had a lovely walk :)

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.